The Brimson Centre houses an extensive sophisticated library, known as the Augustine Resource Centre (ARC) which is equipped with the latest IT facilities including computers with flat screen monitors, plasma screens for the boys to show their works, video conference and editing rooms as well as meeting rooms. The two storey Centre is also the home for a multi purpose hall for assemblies, sports and school events as well as a gymnasium and weights room.
The Brimson Centre is named after Fr David Brimson OSA, who was the first Rector of the College when the College opened in 1956. Fr David Brimson died in Brisbane on April 17th, 2004 at the age of 87.
The Centre is both enjoyed and utilised extensively by the boys throughout school hours including their recess and lunch breaks. After school, boys do homework and subject tuition in the library and play sports in the multi purpose hall.