The College Uniform can be purchased from the Uniform Shop at St Augustine's College during the following hours:
|Wednesday:||8:00 am to 12:30 pm and 1:10 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:00 am to 12:00 pm|
The Uniform Shop is open 8:00am to 12:00pm every Monday for Term 1 ONLY.
The Uniform Shop is open extra days during holiday periods, as indicated in the College Calendar and the first Monday of each term (8:00am - 12:30pm and 1:10pm - 4:00pm).
Students are to ensure their hairstyle conforms to the following:
- hair should be neatly cut, and maintained at all times
- undercut styles are not acceptable, nor are tracks or lines
- dramatic layered effect of levels is not permitted
- hair should not be overly styled by use of hair products
- hair is not to be tinted or coloured
- long hair is not acceptable, nor are long strands of hair that cover the face or touch the collar
- hair must not be shaved, nor extreme cut with clippers, Number 2 is the shortest acceptable length
- the College has the authority as to the appropriateness of any hairstyle
If a student presents at school with a hairstyle outside of the College regulations, parents will be contacted and asked to ensure their son's hair conforms prior to returning to the College the next day. In some instances it may be necessary to have the hairstyle changed immediately at the parents expense.
Students should be clean shaven at all times.
Students are not permitted to wear jewellery, including earrings, piercings and clear spacers.
Whilst the College does not condone tattoos on students, tattoos both temporary and permanent, must be covered at school and at all College functions and events.
- Students not in uniform are to report to the appropriate Student Formation Leader before Tutor Group to have an explanatory note signed. Failure to comply with uniform regualtions will result in a lunch time Uniform Detention.
- T-Shirts, when worn for warmth, must be plain white (no logos) and not visible at the neck.
- Coloured jumpers, long sleeved skivvies, or non College regulation beanies are not acceptable.
- During Terms 2 and 3, blazers must be worn when coming to the school and when returning home. Students are expected to wear their College uniform to all College Assemblies, as well as all College official functions and events.
If a student is unable to participate (due to injury or illness) in PDHPE practical lessons, an explanatory note written by a parent or guardian is to be presented to the teacher at the beginning of the lesson. The signed and dated note is to contain information regarding the nature of the injury/illness. If a long term ailment, a Doctor's Certificate is required.
Design and Technology: Workshop Safety
Students who have a practical TAS lesson in one of the three Workshop/Laboratories are required to wear their black leather school shoes. Sports shoes are not permitted and boys wearing their sports uniform on these days must remember to bring a change of shoes to take part in the lesson (Year 7-12).