St Augustine's College has a strong and consistent building programme. Consequently, over recent years we have seen the refurbishment of classrooms, grounds and offices, as well as the major building developments:
- The Brimson Centre (2003)
- The Lecceto Arts Centre (2005)
- Senior Study Houses - Moran and Cameron House (2008) *now staffrooms
- St Mary MacKillop Centre (2009)
- Quadrangle and Tolentine Park (2012)
- St Possidius Chalets (2012)
- Uniform Shop & Hippodrome (Canteen) (2015)
- Good Counsel Primary School (2016)
- Clancy Wing/Senior Study Centres (2016)
- Mendel Science Wing (2016)
Our facilities are due to the College's ambitious and clearly structured building programme, planned to ensure that the College provides the best facilities for our 1,200+ students. We are grateful for the generosity of current and past parents who have financially supported previous building appeals.
Securing the future of St Augustine's College is an exciting challenge, one in which we have planned carefully. The Master Plan 2020 Future's Project will be a focus for the College as we move into the next stage of our development. Our Master Plan will be supported by fundraising appeals delivered by the College Foundation. The parent community is asked to support the Master Plan and the Foundation appeals with individually tailored donation or pledge programmes. A variety of events are held throughout the year inviting parents to choose how they would like to support the College and the Master Plan.
All fundraising queries are to be directed to Rod Loneragan, Head of College Foundation on 9938 8292 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation to the College (click here)
To view all College facilities, please click on each area on the left side tabs.