Thank you very much for your interest in St Augustine’s College and welcome to the College Foundation web page. The Foundation plays an important role in the future success of the College and has a commitment to our boys.
St Augustine's College Foundation Charter
The St Augustine’s College Foundation was established in 2013 to secure strong financial support for the future so that the College continues to provide the best possible facilities and opportunities for all students.
The role of the St Augustine’s Foundation is to engage the College community to assist the College to maintain, develop and deliver exceptional educational outcomes and assist the development of a fully rounded student through:
- The creation of a steady and reliable stream of gifts and donations by active fundraising to support the Foundation through the following funds:
- Foundation Building Fund for capital works and building development.
- Foundation Bursary Fund to assist students on means-tested bursaries.
- Foundation Ancillary Fund to assist other areas of need at the College at the discretion of the Foundation.
- The provision of a structured and ongoing parent, Old Boy, staff and friends’ network to communicate and engage these groups with the future plans and activities of the College.
- The promotion of effective College community relations.
- The active encouragement of our College community to consider making a bequest to the College.
All donations to the Foundation are fully tax-deductible.
If you would like further information about the St Augustine’s Foundation, please contact:
Head of College Foundation
T: 9938 8292
Foundation & Marketing Assistant
T: 9938 8269